8.07.2012

The Beginning

As I've grown up, I've found that there are many things that I'm terrible at, many things that I am mediocre at, and many things that I consider myself to have a special knack for. In this vein, I have decided to get back to one of those things: writing.

I used to write all the time. Somehow life manages to get in the way of things and lead you astray from those things that truly bring joy to a person's life.

So, under the encouragement of recent articles I've written, and a friend (this is you, Carly), I've decided to start this blog.

What is it you can come to expect? Probably a lot of silence between posts. I usually only write when inspired, and inspiration seems lost as of late. Hopefully this will change. But what I am aiming to do is share my thoughts on the current state of things, whether they be popular culture, politics, sports or whatever really comes to mind.

I hope you enjoy the ride. I hope you will join me on the journey. Most of all - I hope that by reading this you are willing to let another person's opinions be heard and allow yourself to reflect on them. Most of what goes on today is done on a whim.

Take time. Reflect.

Think to yourself: "what's with today, today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment